Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First day of School!!!


Schools is ok!!!!


thanx guys for all the comments, it really made the day!
i will give u my schedule
1st hour: English by Myers ( very nice teacher)
2nd hour: Math by Ostrowski (that how u spell it?)
3rd hour: Social Studies by Rapier (hes sooooo funny)
4th hour: Team sports by Kulik (so fun!)
5th hour: Weight Lifting by Purcell (oO!)
6th hour: Science by M-something ( hate her! shes so strict!)
personally, my favorite class is Weight Lifting and Social studies, for social studies is because of the teacher! and weight lifting helps u get muscle so u can impress the ladies. :D
jk. i do it for my health and show to my friends that i can be strong as them. I want to beat chase at physical stuff!!! badly! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sam, you are so funny. You crack me up. I love to read your blog!